22.56kWp/60.8kWh Solar Installation in Vanuatu
Solar Fiji engineered, design and installed one of the biggest residential Off Grid Solar Power Systems in Vanuatu.
The installation was undertaken by Pita Tamani, Iliesa Lotawa, Tony Pecora and comissioned by Ciaram Granger.
The System consisted of the following equipment:
- 48 x Sunpower X21 470W Solar Panels – total of 22.56kWp
- 16 x SimpliPhi 3.8kWh Lithium Ferrous Battery Bank – total of 60.8kWh
- 2 x Victron Quattro 48/15000 Inverter Chargers
- 1 x Victron Smart Solar MPPT 250/100 Charge Controller
- 1 x Victron Smart Solar MPPT 150/45 Charge Controller
- 1 x Victron Colour Control for remote monitoring and visual display
- 2 x Fronius Primo 8.2kWp AC Inverters